Master Clubs is excited to release our first major training video production on DVD. This four-hour training will greatly aid churches of all sizes in providing first-class training for your Master Clubs leaders for a fraction of the cost of hosting a live Master Clubs training event. This training offers even more information, tips, and ideas than a live training could; and at your leisure. This training will help every Master Clubs Director to walk through the Master Clubs Leader Training Guide every step of the way, leading you to successfully train kids and leaders around you. This resource is a "must-have" for every Master Club program.
You may purchase the Master Clubs Leader Training DVD at our online store.
Topics Covered in the Training DVD
- History of Master Clubs
- Introduction to Master Clubs
- Purpose of Master Clubs
- Club Format
- Planning a Club Year
- Financing Your Club
- Planning for Competitions
- Training Leaders
- Exciting Rally Time
- Understanding Your Clubbers
- Characteristics of Children
- Handling Discipline Problems
- Bible Time Essentials
- Bible Curriculum
- Scripture Memory
- Merit Badges
- Children's Bible Institute
- Discovery Books
- Bible Games
- Prayer Journal
- Mailbox Contests
- Regional Competitions
- Developing a Plan
- Common Sense Leadership
- Membership Requirements
- Scripture Memory System
- Ambassadors Scripture Memory
- God's Little Treasures
- God's Little Lambs & Shepherds
- Completing Badges
- Primary Workbooks
- Ambassadors Program
- Series Badges
- Ambassadors Leader Guide
- Master Records
- Beginner & Primary Master Records
- Ambassadors Master Records
- Planning Ahead
- Bring Clubbers up to Speed
- Visiting Kids at Home
- Bible Games
- Athletic Games
- Fun on Top of Fun
- Grand National Pine Car Derby
- Regional Competitions
- Mailbox Contests
- Award Incentives
- Uniforms and Awards
- Record Keeping
Tips for an Effective Training
- As the Master Club Director, we encourage you to watch the entire training before viewing it with all of your leaders. This will allow you to obtain a clear over-all perspective of the Master Clubs program enabling you to effectively field any questions that may arise as you go through the training with your group.
- Meet with each worker individually to plan their assignments before viewing the training videos as a group. This will allow each worker to think through how specific areas of the training will impact their area of service in your Club program.
- Make sure you have plenty of Master Clubs Leader Training Guides on hand for each leader before you begin your training sessions (Item #90102).
- Consider having two training nights watching one DVD each night or have one extended session on a Saturday and include a lunch.
- Promote your training event several weeks in advance. Mail out flyers or send letters to your prospective workers. Also consider placing an announcement in your church's Sunday bulletin.
- Make your training night exciting! We suggest that you provide refreshments to all who attend your training.
- Use a large TV or projector to view the DVD to insure that everyone can see the training video.
- As the director, feel free to stop the training at any time for leaders to ask questions and discuss options. You may even want to stop the DVD occasionally to ask review questions. Give out big candy bars for correctly answered questions. See the sample questions included in this pamphlet.
...your children's ministry helping children understand the Bible and apply it to their lives. Attend this training to learn how Master Clubs can help you transform this exciting dream into reality!
What is Master Club Training?
Our training staff offers classes throughout the year at various locations specifically designed to equip and encourage your leaders. Please look at the Upcoming Events to see a complete listing of scheduled Master Clubs Training Events.
Each church must have their director or other designated leader register their group by using our online registration form. Each registration covers the cost of the training, materials, and lunch provided by the host church. Fill out the online registration form by the Thursday before the day of your selected training, All churches can “pay at the door” the day of the training by means of cash, church check, or credit card.
Master Club Leader Training answers common questions like:
- What does Master Club expect to accomplish in the lives of the kids in our church?
- What should we be doing each week in Club to accomplish those goals?
- How do you suggest we organize our Club program based upon the number of children in our church?
- How can we help our kids make the best use of their “Book Time?”
- How do we help children catch up in their Project Books when they habitually miss weeks of Club?
- How can we encourage our leaders to visit our kids and develop relationships with them and their parents?
- Other than the Project Books, are there other materials offered by Master Clubs to train our Clubbers?
- How can we motivate the Clubbers to complete projects and badges?
- Do you have fresh ideas for Game Time?
- What is the best plan for preparing kids for Regional and Mailbox Competitions?
All these and many other questions are already answered for the leaders in the Master Clubs' Leader Training Guide. However, these live sessions do give leaders the opportunity to ask more questions specifically relevant to your church.
Master Club Training is for...
Pastors - Come to improve your overall understanding of Master Clubs in your church.
Leaders - Come to discover new ways to equip yourself with fresh ideas to encourage and motivate your Clubbers and fellow leaders.
Parents - Learn how Master Clubs can help your child have a genuine relationship with God.